We provide you with a high-tech, user-friendly dashboard you can log into at any time, and any place to maintain your Website. We've tailored our dashboard specifically to your needs, and made it simple to use.
Access to Entire Ashley Catalog
Our Ashley Furniture product feed provides us with every Ashley product. What's more, we can hook your Website directly up to your Ashley Direct account to show your unique product availability. Our Ashley product feed updates weekly to keep your Website's product catalog up-to-date, and to also get rid of any discontinued items.
A blog can be added for a low monthly cost to promote tips, advice and build a strong SEO reputation with the search engines.
Integrateable Shopping Cart
Add a shopping cart to your Website for a low monthly fee and let your Website start making money! Imagine Retailer gives you numerous ways you can checkout on an ecommerce Website, providing you with the flexibility to choose what works best: such as Authorize.net, PayPal and Crest Financial.
What's more, Imagine Retailer’s shopping carts are Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliant. PCI DSS compliance is extremely important to mitigate credit card fraud online, and can be a necessary requirement for certain financing companies.
PayPal- Our shopping cart can integrate with PayPal, giving customers the flexibility to purchase with their PayPal account.
PayPal Bill Me Later
This is PayPal's financing option and quite similar to layaway. PayPal gives the customer a credit line with which the customer can pay their purchase back in monthly installments. We actually find PayPal Bill Me Later is better than layaway because funds for the entire purchase are immediately deposited into the dealer's PayPal account. Customers can receive their furniture immediately. There are no issues with warehousing products on layaway. There is no threat of discontinued items not being available when layaway payments are finally completed by the customer. And, there are no layaway financial management, refund or collection hassles.
FlexShopper is an online lease-to-own payment method. When you sign up with FlexShopper and integrate them into your Website (shopping cart needed), all of your priced products will show a weekly price. Your customers can purchase your items at FlexShopper's weekly price, after which FlexShopper will reimburse you for the total ticket sale within 24 - 48 hours, and then FlexShopper assumes all responsibility for collecting the weekly payments (all transactions are non-recourse).
It's that simple! You display a weekly price, your customer buys your merchandise, and FlexShopper pays you back!
Mobile Responsive Websites
All of our Websites are optimized to provide mobile friendly versions for smart phones and tablets. This cutting-edge technology gives the consumer what they need to find, and even buy products on their mobile devices. In this digital age where more than 70% of consumers use their smart phone to shop online, it's imperative to provide the consumer with a hardworking Website to help them find what they're looking for with ease-of-access.
- Rotating Banners: Home page rotating banner designed to show on all operating systems and devices
- Videos: Embed video on any page. Plus our flexible sidebar video player is compatible across all operating systems and devices
- Pinning Products: Pin products to your pages to create custom sale pages and galleries
- Media Manager: Convenient media manager allows you to upload files and quickly add them to your pages
- Analytics: The ability to quickly and easily see traffic sources and patterns helps businesses decide what’s working… and what’s not. Results are measured in real time through Google analytics, so reaction time is instant
- Help Section: Our thorough help section provides detailed articles and instructions for every page on your dashboard
- Immediate Search Suggestions: As you type in your search keywords, our sophisticated search technology will automatically recommend suggestions as you type. Each keyword will instantly bring up all related products, categories and pages, easily separating them into sections. Our new search technology is built to provide you immediate search results, which means you can forget about the wait time.
- Shopping Cart Widget: Our new shopping cart pop-up widget easily allows you to view your products and checkout from any page of the Website.
- Store Locator: Do you have multiple stores and locations? No problem! Our exceptional contact page integrates directly with Google to not only display each and every one of your locations (along with address, phone number, hours, telephone number, etc... ), but it also allows customers to search by zip code to see the exact distance they are from your location(s) and what store(s) are within a specified radius.
- Popular Item Feed: Showcase the top-15 most viewed items on your Website directly on your homepage. This feature updates daily and will show the 15 most viewed items on your Website (this feature can be hidden if you don't want to use it).
- Recently Viewed Items: This feature will show the 15 most recent items viewed by you. It tracks the last 15 items you have looked at and shows them on the homepage (this feature can be hidden if you don't want to use it).
- Best Sellers Feed: For Websites with a shopping cart, this feature shows the 15 best selling items on your Website (this feature can be hidden if you don't want to use it).
- Customizable Menu Bars: Our customize-able menu bar lets you change, add and remove tabs on your Website's primary menu bar and footer directly from your dashboard! This allows you to customize your tabs exactly as you see fit.
- Drop Down Tabs: You can also add drop down tabs to your primary menu bar from your dashboard, giving you even more flexibility and customization to organize your tabs and pages exactly as you want.
- Wishlist: For Websites with a shopping cart, the wishlist will show your customer any items they have added to their wishlist. For instance, the wishlist allows your customer to add items to it, and purchase them at a later date. The customer can also come into your store, log into their shopping cart account and pull up their wishlist in front of a sales person. Finally, the customer can even print their wishlist and bring it into the store if they choose.